Thanks to our wealth of experience in the business world, Link Ergonomics consultants are able to bring a supply of realism to every course. Training can be delivered at the client's site to minimise disruption to participants and facilitate practical exercises. Each course is tailored to the host organisation and all material is cross-referenced with the activities performed at the host site. This ensures that course participants recognise not only the full scope of ergonomics but also its direct and relevant application to their own environment. Unique courses can be developed at the request of client organisations.
Our courses include:
- Ergonomics: 5 day
- Introduction to ergonomics: 2 day
- Ergonomics in design: 1 day
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) assessor training: 1 day or 2 day if on-site practical included
- Upper Limb Disorder (ULD) awareness: 1/2 day
- Manual handling instructors course: 4 day
- Manual handling assessor training: 2 day
- Practical manual handling skills: 1/2 day
- Managers' health and safety survival guide: 1 day
Contact us to find out more about these courses.